There are lots of revision materials on the VLE. Students use your normal network login. There is a password for parents – please contact the school for more information.
Revision cards – ideas to help you get the best from your revision
- Revision cards – active
- Revision cards – listening
- Revision cards – visual
- Revision cards – organise/energise
Weekly Revision Timetable to help organise your revision.
D & T REVISION
- AQA past papers Select: Subject – Design and Technology; Qualification – GCSE; Specification – Design and Technoogy: Product Design (4555); Series – All available series
- Another useful D & T Revision website: Technologystudent.com
- Of Mice and Men – GCSE Bitesize and Sparknotes.com
- An Inspector Calls – GCSE Bitesize and Langley-sec.Solihull
- Heroes – GCSE Bitesize
- IGCSE English past papers: your teacher can give you past papers as the past papers are on a password protected website
- WJEC English past papers: your teacher can give you past papers as the past papers are on a password protected website.
- English Literature past papers: your teacher can give you past papers as the past papers are on a password protected website.
- A link to the Khan Academy website (also useful for other subjects)
- Excellent revision resources and past papers on MrBartonMaths.com
- MyMaths (ask your Maths teacher for the password if you have forgotten)
- Edexcel GCSE past papers. Select: Subject – Mathematics then select GCSE
- AQA A Level past papers and Example answers (scroll down)
- There is lots of revision material on the VLE including MP3 files to download onto your ipods, and practice questions and answers.