We would appreciate if you would spend a few minutes answering a short on-line survey about how we communicate with you as a parent/carer and whether our website could be improved to help you quickly access all the information you require. The results of this survey will help us assess our strengths and look at the areas we can improve to support you.
June 2013 Ofsted Report – to read the report follow the link here >>
- King’s Oak is a happy school where students get on well together. Students behave well at all times. They are very positive about their academy and the help they receive to achieve their best.
- Students’ achievements are improving rapidly. Students make good progress from their starting points. More able students are making better progress.
- Teaching is usually good and sometimes outstanding. Teachers are skilful at encouraging students to reach beyond their targets and aim even higher.
- Teachers’ very good relationships with students contribute a great deal to the high aspirations that students are setting for themselves.
- The Academy has transformed under the determined and inspiring leadership of the Principal.
- The strong team of senior and middle leaders is central to improvements in achievement and the quality of teaching. Leaders and managers have created a strong culture of learning amongst staff and students.
” The unwavering belief that everyone can achieve the highest possible goals is woven into leadership and management at every point.”
(Jonathan Palk – HMI Inspector)