Christmas Concert at the Colston Hall – Wednesday 4th December – 7:00 pm
Buy your tickets now! >>
June 2013 Ofsted Report – to read the report follow the link here >>
Here are some highlight quotes from the report:
- King’s Oak is a happy school where students get on well together. Students behave well at all times. They are very positive about their academy and the help they receive to achieve their best.
- Students’ achievements are improving rapidly. Students make good progress from their starting points. More able students are making better progress.
- Teaching is usually good and sometimes outstanding. Teachers are skilful at encouraging students to reach beyond their targets and aim even higher.
- Teachers’ very good relationships with students contribute a great deal to the high aspirations that students are setting for themselves.
- The Academy has transformed under the determined and inspiring leadership of the Principal.
- The strong team of senior and middle leaders is central to improvements in achievement and the quality of teaching. Leaders and managers have created a strong culture of learning amongst staff and students.
” The unwavering belief that everyone can achieve the highest possible goals is woven into leadership and management at every point.”
(Jonathan Palk – HMI Inspector)
In the Press